- Booking Procedure-
1. The Booking & Reservations of Hotels and events will be confirmed only on 100% advance basis before the commencement of services taken through Rajasthan Hotel Booking Pvt. Ltd.
- No Interest shall be payable by us on any deposit, what so ever.
B. Our Liability-
1. We are Agents & Organizers only and act as Agents for clients on one hand & for operators of various facilities on the other hand in the best interest of the client/s. We do not own any Hotel, do not control or operate any other services. Although we try our best to arrange and recommend the best services, yet we do not hold any responsibility for the performance of all/any of the services provided by service providers or for any dissatisfaction, delay, accidents, injuries, loss of life, property, document/s & baggage/s, flight/rail delays, reservations, transportation, insurance, cancellations, suspensions or any other eventuality / irregularity and also for any consequences arising out of natural calamities, strikes, breakdown of any facility, act of omission and commission. It is understood that the client/s shall not bring, make or raise any action, demand or claim in any respect whatsoever against us, our Employees or Directors or Partners or Proprietor.
2. Any claim or complaint by the client/s must be notified in writing to the Office of the Company at Rajasthan Hotel Booking Pvt. Ltd. positively within 07 (seven) days from the end of the tour. No claim would be entertained under any circumstances thereafter.
3. We do not carry any independent / additional liability to any client beyond the liability which is reimbursed to us by any hotel, airline, tour operator or other concerned agencies. Under all circumstances our liability shall be limited only to the amount received by us in this regard.
4. In case of any claim / dispute the Courts at Udaipur (Rajasthan) – India only shall have the Jurisdiction.
As per the Terms & Conditions of our organization.
1. No refund will be made for any unutilized or partly utilized services of any nature.
2. Any refund due to the client/s on account of cancellation and for changes made in the booking or on any other account will take minimum 30 (Thirty days) to process the refund.
3. No partial refund shall be made for unused rooms, meals and other services.
E. Amendment Fee-
The booking/s once confirmed are generally not amendable. However, if the client requires amending the same, an amendment fee per amendment shall be applicable.
In the interest of the client/s we recommend for taking Comprehensive Travel Insurance at their cost covering all risks.
1. All Services are subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Company, Government of India, Reserve Bank of India or such other rules & regulations as may be applicable.
2. If the accommodation is not available in the identified / specified hotel/s for particular event due to reasons beyond our control, we shall make our best efforts to shift the client/s to Hotel/s maintaining more or less the same standard. No complaint/s or claim shall be made by the client/s in this respect.
3. We reserve the right to cancel the booking before the date of arrival. In such case we shall be liable to refund only the amount paid by the client/s without any interest.
4. Child with extra bed will be treated as an adult.
5. No other service/s will be provided which are not mentioned in the voucher/s issued by us.
6. Any amendment made after the booking shall be treated as booking cancelled and re-booked.
7. Rates are subject to change without any notice.
8. While all efforts are made to ensure availability / accuracy of the information through our communications / website / brochures etc., we accept no responsibility / liability for any errors or omissions.
9. Rate of Exchange will be applicable as per prevailing rate.